Hello everyone! I know I’ve been talking endlessly about my debut novel, but it’s coming out very soon, January 30th in fact, and so I’m gearing up for the big launch!
In advance, I’ll be hosting a month-long treasure hunt/sweepstakes-type-of-thing as well as participating in several featured author spots. (More info to come). And on the day of, I’ll be hosting a type of launch party on my Twitter site @kbbetzner. I’d like to keep things fun and lively and get as many likes and shares as possible on that date.
So what the heck am I asking for? Basically, I’m not asking much, but if you’d like to support me on my big day, please commit to some or all of the following:
- Share my book-related posts and author interviews with your followers.
- Visit my Twitter account. Likes are nice but RTs are better!
- Request an advanced review copy and post a review on Amazon.
- Get the word out. Word of mouth is tried and true marketing.
- Take part in the sweepstakes/treasure hunt. There will be prizes!
- Feature me on your blog (if that’s something you do)
- Cheer me on!
And please keep in mind, I am always willing to return the favor. I am a huge believer in the give and take system and authors helping authors. That’s why I started Lit Chic. Sure, I needed an author’s platform, but more so, I wanted a platform to connect authors with readers, writers with editors, and vice versa. Please, don’t hesitate to shout out when you need help. I remember those who help me and aim to return all favors.
Disclaimer: I do not participate in review swaps or anything dubious of that nature. We all have reputations to uphold.
To those who have already offered to read my book or promote me on their blog site, thank you thank you and a hundred times thank you!
Please leave a comment below or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to get involved. In advance, I thank you!