It’s Monday, and after a double rehearsal last night, I’m just not in the mood to write anything of real content. So, here’s a fun blog about cats and my reasons for why being a cat is better than being a human.
The inspiration for this blog actually came to me this morning while getting ready for work. Tired, haggard, and cranky, I looked over at my cat still nestled in my bed sheets and was suddenly filled with envy. On the way to work I came up with 10 reasons why being a cat is better than being a human. Enjoy!
- Cats don’t have to work. People work for them.
- Cats NEVER have bad hair days … or at least mine don’t.
- Cats don’t get fat; they get adorable!
- Cats receive constant praise for doing … absolutely nothing.
- Cats only have to worry about one outfit … and it’s attached.
- Cats don’t have to clean up after themselves. People do.
- Cats don’t have to cook or plan meals. It comes in a can.
- Cats can sleep whenever and wherever they want to.
- Cats can fit into boxes. I wish I could do that.
- Cats don’t have bosses. They’re the masters of the universe.
Well, there you have it. My 10 reasons why being a cat is better than being a human. If you have some reasons of your own, feel free to share them in the comment section below. I always enjoy hearing from you. Happy Monday!